Welcome Sellers of Whistler Real Estate
We are under no illusions that the sale of your home can be one of the more stressful life experiences! Our mission is to minimise that stress to you, while maximising the sale price that is achieved for your home. We believe a number of factors are critical to ensuring this positive end result:
- Experience – we have the experience to correctly price your property, market it effectively and negotiate you the best possible price.
- Marketing plan – we adopt a multi-faceted marketing plan for your property, intended to showcase its strengths and expose it to as many potential buyers as possible.
- Negotiating expertise – you will benefit from negotiating skills honed over years of both corporate M&A and real estate transaction experience.
- Effective communication – we firmly believe that effective communication lies at the bedrock of our service – it’s about listening carefully to your needs, keeping you informed at all times and providing you with carefully considered advice
- Professional service – we are not part time realtors, we are dedicated professionals focused solely on the Whistler market. We encourage our clients to have high expectations and then strive to surpass them.
Please click on the links
below to access further key information for Sellers’ of Whistler real estate:
Seller’s request form: Please complete this form to tell us more about your Whistler home, and we will respond promptly. Alternatively, please contact us directly.
Selling process: A step-by-step guide to what is involved in your sale of Whistler real estate.
Our marketing plan: We adopt a multi-faceted marketing plan for your property, intended to showcase its strengths and expose it to as many potential buyers as possible.
Selling costs: Here we set out the key costs that you should budget for in selling your Whistler home.
Standard forms: Here we outline the key documents we will require
in order to list your property.
Non-resident info: In this section, learn more about the specific issues that non-residents need to take into account when selling their property, most notably withholding tax.